Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Biggest Loser Challenge

As some of you may know Sheri and I participated with the Wright family in their Biggest Loser Challenge.

The challenge was 17 weeks long with "weigh in" each monday. With everyone having such varying goals with weight loss, progress would be measured by % of weight lost. Each week there would be a weekly winner and the at the end an overall winner.

Sheri and I got together and took before photos and the we did it again at the end of the challenge and let me tell you, have we changed!!

I won bragging rights by winning the challenge of biggest % lost but Sheri is the one that lost the most pounds.

Here are our before, after (same clothes), and after (new cute clothes)
I lost 24.88% of my body weight/ 51lbs
Sheri lost 24.23% of her body weight/ 55lbs (can you say close race)
Butt you haven't seen the "end" of our weight loss as we still have more to lose to hit our goals!

11 comments:

Sheri Dickson Woodson said...

Can you say "No ifs, ands, or butts"? (Or at least less anyway!)

Carie said...

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I love the before and after pictures in the same clothing . . . Really shows just how dramatic of a change.

That settles it. You are both officially my idols.

We're All Wright said...

This blog is so cool!! BUTT :) I have to tell everyone that the pictures do not seem to show as much as you see in person. So as long as you are going to continue to drop we plan for everyone to see the results in detail at the family reunion!!! Man I wish I would have tried harder so I was also down 50+ pounds!! Okay Wright losers what are you going to send Janice? Do you need her address?

Bump and Erin said...

I am so proud of you guys! You really look amazing!!! I have to figure out what to send you now. . . hmmmmm.

Robyn said...

You guys look fantastic!!

Shayla said...

smokin' hot, ladies!

desertortoise said...

Awesome job! You guys look fabulous!

Unknown said...

Amazing!!! Just plain Beautiful!! Wowzers!!!

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, you put us all to shame!! I'm shopping! I'll try to find you something nice! Congrats to you both!!! Amazing!

Mrs. Dickson said...

Amazing Amazing! So inspiring you guys are just awesome, way to go! Can't wait to see you both at the reunion

Stephanie Dickson said...

I just have to say again Janice, you look amazing!! I'm so impressed.

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter