Monday, October 6, 2008

i've been tagged?!

i was tagged by my cousin, jamie

7 random facts about me!

1- i have a scar on my left leg from climbing though a barbed wire fence waring roller skates.

2- i have a fear of needles, as in i would rather have the flu for a week than get a flu shot. i know, i know!

3-i can't stand to let my hands touch skin when they are all pruney.

4-i strongly dislike scrap booking. i like being crafty just not scrap booking.

5-i have almost cut out soda all together!

6-i have never broken any bones but have the most extensive brace collection of anyone i know.

7-one of my dream jobs would be being a cop. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janice, welcome to the world of bloging. We're excited to keep up with what you're doing.

Bump and Erin said...

Those are so funny and random! It's fun to see that you are blogging now! Hooray!

Mormon Fam said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were trying for one.

We're All Wright said...

I love your tag!!! You are so creative. A cop???!! If I get worried about something I know who to call to hide behind!

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter