Tuesday, September 30, 2008

moving up?



i have been in the process of applying for a promotion at safeway. currently i am a p.i.c. (person in charge) but i would like to be a 2nd assistant. to do so i had to take a personality quiz then if i passed i would get to interview. there are 5 openings, 10 people tested and only me and 3 others passed. today was my big interview and (if i do say so my self) i nailed it!! not sure when i will know if they picked me but i do know i did all i could. sheri even came over to help me pick the right tie. =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

COOL! Good luck. It's always fun to move up.

Tracy Collings said...

Hey Janice! I'm so glad you're blogging! Best of luck with the job interview, you'll do great!
Tracy

Shayla said...

WAHOOOOO!!!!

We're All Wright said...

Congratulations! I think you'll get it no sweat!! You are the best and they can't do better than that!

Unknown said...

I TAGGED YOU!!!

BlogPatrol Free Blog Counter